Continuous Improvement and the Lean Supply Chain
- 1,359 views
LeanCor and the University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services have partnered to bring you a ...
LeanCor and the University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services have partnered to bring you a
three-day workshop of interactive learning based on real world lean supply chain experience. Lecture,
break out exercises, group discussion, video and simulations will all be used to support various learning
styles, repeatedly engage students, and increase knowledge comprehension and retention.
Define the Future State of Your Operations.
* Learn the fundamentals of lean and the tools needed to understand and analyze the current state of your operations.
* Apply lean theories, principles, and tools to develop, implement, and sustain the future state of your supply chain and logistics network.
* Utilize structured problem-solving and project management tools for today’s global logistics challenges.
* Walk away with a defined continuous improvement project for your workplace.
* Understand the impact of strategic decisions from a total cost point of view.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views