1. Kennispark Twente International weekvalue and challenge in 30 minutes Kees Schöller Business Developer
2. Topics1 Introduction2 Business and Science park, Kennispark Twente, Short film3 Value , a business development perspective4 Divine innovation5 Predicting the future6 Lets create value
3. Challenge• Innovative entrepreneurship is the core growth factor for the Twente region• Human Capital is the most important asset in regional innovation and growth• To maintain further growth we need to involve more young talents. From primary to higher education• A career in Tech and Tech related business as a great career opportunity.
4. What do others think of us?
5. Value EducationResearch Valorisation
6. Saxion Business Development,Kennispark BDT and focus on value scouting screening validation realisation growth
7. Divine innovation• Surprisingly simple – You see it for the first time – You want to have it. NOW! – You could have thought of that, why didn´t you?• These ideas become viral
8. 8 8
9. 9 9
10. 10 10
11. 11 11
12. 12 12
13. QuickTime™ en een -d ecompressor zijn ve reist om de ze afbeelding weer te ge ven.13 13
14. 14 14
15. 15 15
16. Predicting the future!• How will your computer look like in 10 years?
17. How expensive is the mostexpensive computer that you own?
18. Euro 30.000,- car is a Euro 10.000 computer• Breakpedal is the mouse that trickers software.• Sensors all around to prevent bumping when backing up.• The only computer that doesn’t crash.• The computer thats in your car will enter your home. Why didn’t we think of that?