Webinar: ACA “Notice of Coverage Options” Requirement – Are you Ready?
by KeenanSolutions on Sep 04, 2013
- 348 views
“We have to send out the ‘Notice to Employees of Coverage Options’ form when???!!!!” ...
“We have to send out the ‘Notice to Employees of Coverage Options’ form when???!!!!”
By October 1, 2013 – less than 1 month away! But don’t worry, Keenan is here to help you meet this deadline and comply with this requirement of the Affordable Care Act.
This complimentary, one hour webinar will give you a crash course regarding the following:
- What is the ‘Notice to Employees of Coverage Options’?
- How do we remain compliant with this ACA requirement?
- What does this notice need to contain?
- Is it better to use the Model Notice provided by the Department of Labor?
- How do you fill in the Model Notice?
- What are the methods to determine Minimum Value and Affordability?
- What resources are available for further information?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views