Implementing an ITIL-ready, automated and fully integrated service management solution
A successful Service Desk should be aligned with business processes, improve user satisfaction and productivity, optimize the organization from the inside out, and serve as a single point of contact between a company’s customers, employees and business partners.
More importantly, the Service Desk should be a key part of a completely integrated IT systems management strategy.
Attend this informative webinar as Chris Brand (IT Director, Fairfield School District, CT) demonstrates how he has transformed his reduced staff into a process driven IT department through an integrated service management solution. .
The main benefits of implementing an effective Service Desk include:
· Reducing costs by ensuring efficient allocation of resources
· Better user care, leading to greater satisfaction and productivity
· Alignment of IT and business goals and increased return on investment (ROI)
· Centralizing of processes improving communication and information management
· Proactive service support and fast incident resolution