For IT professionals, the world never stops changing.
2013 is going to be huge: Technology is quickly and continuously changing, and IT professionals have no choice but to keep up. Unfortunately, the future is no longer dictated by IT decision-makers. Instead, IT professionals are being forced to adapt to the changing times:
• The business requires transparency and accountability on IT initiatives
• End users bring their own devices and expect them to interoperate within the existing IT infrastructure
• While expectations of IT responsibilities and performance increase, IT budgets are remain the same
• Cybercriminals are targeting businesses in ever more sophisticated ways
• Increasing employee IT knowledge poses a danger to the organization
• It’s not longer a “PC only” world out there
What does the future hold for the IT professional? Attend this live webinar and listen in as the experts share the 10 concepts that are sure to heavily impact IT professionals in 2013.