TODAY WE ARE GOING TO SPEAK
FIRST OF ALL, WHAT IS A FEELING
• FEELING IS :
- An emotional reaction.
- The experiencing of affective
and emotional states.
• EMOTION IS:
- A mental state that arises
spontaneously rather than
through conscious effort.
IF YOU NAME SOME OF FEELINGS
OR EMOTIONS YOU WILL SEE THAT
THEY CAN BE...
NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE
IN WHAT SITUATIONS PEOPLE EXPRESS
SOME OF THE FEELINGS THAT YOU
• Someone broke something of yours. (anger)
• Someone wishes to have your new sneaker.
• Someone is going to marry (happiness)
• Someone saw a ghost (fear)
• Someone graduated from highschool
• Someone you love shows a lot of interest in
• When someone has no doubt to win the
• When someone has gone far away.
A primary human emotion types are the one
triggered in response to an event
• If we experience fear , the secondary
emotions would be : feel threatened
or feel anger , depending on the
situation we are experiencing.
• NOW YOU ARE GOING
TO SEE SOME
FACES THAT EXPRESS
SOME FEELINGS OR
• Emotion experienced when you
feel satisfaction or pleasure
• A feeling of anger or unhappiness
because someone has something
or someone that you want
• Showing, feeling, or causing
unhappiness or regret
• Is the feeling of satisfaction you
have because you or people
you are connected with have
done something well
• The quality of being certain of
your abilities or of having trust in
people, plans, or the future.
• The feeling that you wish you
had something that someone
• An unpleasant emotion that you have
when you are frightened or worried by
something dangerous, painful or bad
that is happening or might happen.
• A strong feeling which makes you
want to hurt someone or be
unpleasant because of something
unfair or hurtful that has happened.
• NOW YOU ARE GOING
TO SEE SOME PICTURES
HOW TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER?
Controlling Short-Term Anger
as soon as you
recognize that you're angry.
3. Go to a "happy place".
4. If that still doesn't work, remember
the best time you have spent,
remember every happy situation
possible, if you can.
5. Practice positive
6. Ask for the
7. Try to see
Controlling Long-Term Anger
1. Engage in physical
2. Restructure the way you
think about your life.
3. Keep a journal of what
upsets you and how
you plan to fix it.
4. See a mental health
THAT’S ALL !!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR