Value Stream Analysis: Beyond the Mechanics - Part 1 (Planning)
- 1,169 views
To skip introductory material, FF to 05:11 ...
To skip introductory material, FF to 05:11
Accompanying slides: http://slidesha.re/19Zrrji
Part 2: http://slidesha.re/1mON48K
Part 3: http://slidesha.re/1gGFkFM
To purchase the book: http://bit.ly/VSMbk
In this webinar, Karen addresses the key success factors in planning an analysis and design activity. You will learn:
• Leadership's role in the planning process & engagement tips.
• How to determine scope and set appropriate target objectives.
• Which leaders MUST be on the mapping team.
• Techniques for properly socializing the mapping charter.
• Logistics details that matter.
The success of value stream improvement is largely determined during the planning stage. This webinar is a great place to start.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views