Respect for People: The Lean Way
- 462 views
Recorded webinar: http://slidesha.re/1jiKoif ...
Recorded webinar: http://slidesha.re/1jiKoif
Showing respect for people is something that most people agree with in theory. But many organizations don't show respect the way it’s meant in Lean management. The result? Poor business performance, difficulty attracting and retaining talent, and customer service that leaves much to be desired.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Why respect goes far beyond how you interact with someone.
• How work systems & processes create disrespect.
• How blame and disrespect are inextricably linked.
• How robust problem-solving demonstrates respect for people.
• How to use improvement to build a highly respectful culture.
People work far too many hours and give too much to organizations to not receive respect in return. Watch to learn how.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views