1. What’s AR&D?Develop powerful one person to one person videomarketing strategies.Build successful brands based on 31 years ofaudience research and development.Create engaging stories to increase recognition,reputation, and revenue.Distribute targeted marketing messages using socialmedia and emerging technologies.
48. ResearchWith properoptimization,video increasesthe chance of afront pageGoogle result53X.-- Forrester
49. Warning:Claim your realestate before a competitorblocks you out.Provide helpful information.
50. When optimizedfor search, each video is a magnet, pulling in Google.
51. Video Content: 4 Channels
52. Key Points• The less your video looks like advertising, the more effective it’ll be.• Let your content do the selling: The Power of Story.• People will pass along valuable content, not ads.
53. Content Marketing• The art of communicating with consumers and prospects without direct selling. Non-interruption marketing.• Instead of pitching, you’re delivering valuable information that people search for.• Can create greater customer engagement, enthusiasm, and sales.
54. Searchable Valuable Information
55. Creating Videos: 5 Musts 1. Real 2. Short 3. Educate 4. Engage 5. Sharable Bob Kaplitz 214.766.4236 firstname.lastname@example.org
56. Searchable Valuable Info
57. Searchable Valuable Information
58. Content Marketing Video
60. Testimonials – Emotional Connect
61. Searchable Valuable Info
62. Welcome, Why You?
63. Personal Connection, Why You?
64. Testimonial with High Production
65. Recap• Don’t wait. You can start now.• You can become your own media company.• Let your content do the selling.• People will pass along valuable content, not ads.
66. Bob Kaplitz Senior VP email@example.com 214.766.4236
67. Opportunities to Engage with Video Mobile Video Email Web
68. Video Marketing Strategy Bob Kaplitz
69. Video Opportunities to Engage 3. 1. Mobile 2. Email Web/YouTube “Must Video QR Codes Open” Storytelling Engaging Video Q and A Video Instant Sharable SEO Response
70. 72Video Opportunities to Engage 3. 1. Mobile 2. Email Web/YouTube “Must Video QR Codes Open” Storytelling Engaging Video Q and A Video Instant Sharable SEO Response