1. S o c ia l M e d ia f o r E d uc a to rs Flash was not exported from SlideRocket K e lly P e t r a s F in a l P r e s e n t a t io n
2. U s e f u l T o o lsI never thought Twitter would be useful to educators, but Iwas pleasantly surprised.I have learned a lot through educators on here and willcontinue to use this as a tool in the future. Flash was not exported from SlideRocketI really enjoy collaborating with other first grade teachersto exchange ideas in just 140 characters.
3. U s e f u l T o o lsDiigo is an extremely useful tool to share websites withother teachers and students.My favorite thing about Diigo is how you can add it right toyour tool bar and just click it if you want to add that site. Flash was not exported from SlideRocketThis makes searching for new websites a lot easier.I then go to my Diigo and add sites to my symbaloo tomake it picture friendly for the children. I love socialbookmarking!
4. U s e f u l T o o lsPinterest is extremely usefully to me. I love seeing newideas for projects and and centers in my classroom. Ittakes you right to the site to check out the ideas. If youlike it you pin it. Super simple! Flash was not exported from SlideRocketI dont think I would use this with the students. I wouldstrictly use it for sharing ideas with other teachers.
5. C h a lle n g e sOne major challenge I had was with Linkedin. I could notfigure it out, it was very overwhelming. I had a hard timefinding educators and connecting with them. I finally gotsome help, but it is still a lot to me. Its hard to keep upwith all the postsFlash was not exported from SlideRocket with in the groups. I am going to keeptrying at it.I also found stixy difficult only because I have a hard timeusing it for first graders. Its hard for them to followdirections on their own. I think this tool would be useful inthe older grades.
6. M o o d leI really enjoyed online learning. I love having the ability tocomplete the work when I have time. This makes having afull time job and school a lot easier to handle.I really enjoy Moodle. I think it is easy to navigate and Flash was not exported from SlideRocketuse. I would really like to see more online learning in ourclassrooms. It would be neat to choose one subject andconduct the class online with students. I think it is the wayof the future.
7. D o u b le -c lic k t o e n t e r t it le Flash was not exported from SlideRockethttps://twitter.com/#!/KellyPetras
8. B ookma rk mehttp://www.diigo.com/user/kpetras2 Flash was not exported from SlideRocket
9. A d d it io n a l T o o lshttp://pinterest.com/kpetras2/http://www.symbaloo.com/shared/AAAAB9_DFIEAA42ARhQEag== Flash was not exported from SlideRocketWww.linkedin.comKelly Petras