The Memolane timeline is your guide to your online life. It shows each of the moments you have created through your online services and presents them as individual memos on the day that they were made.
3's of Memolane
Capture all of your great memories from photos, music, video, tweets,status updates, blogs, and so much more.
Search your entire online life, memories from friends, and publicly available memories. Search for and add your friends.
Collect your memories into stories. Invite your friends to contribute. Share everything with anyone.
Memos are the units of information on your Memolane. We collect the information from all the services you connect to your Memolane account, and then translate them into memos. Memos are also the units of information that make up the stories you create with content from your Memolane.
You can capture your photo memories from Flickr, Picasa, and Instagram. Photos and photo albums, or galleries, can be viewed on inside a memo by simply expanding it.
Capture your favorite videos
and your own
uploads with Memolane.
Memolane can capture your listening history via Last.fm's scrobbler. Simply enable scrobbling for iTunes or Spotify and we'll do the rest. Your music memories will show up for yourself, or others, to see and purchase on Amazon or playback on Spotify.
Tweets & post
Status updates, tweets, and blog posts can all be captured by Memolane. Connect a service like Facebook or Twitter
Relive the memories of the places you've been by capturing location-based-service (LBS) memos from Foursquare and TripIt.
Memolane allows you to connect to:
- Facebook, - Last.fm,
- Twitter, - MySpace,
- Flickr, - Instagram,
- Picasa, - RSS Feeds
Memolane’s search function helps you find exactly what you are looking for as quickly as possible. In fact, you may even find that our search is more efficient that using the search functions in your online services.
Stories are collaborative timelines that you create with hand-picked content from your Memolane. You can invite your friends on Memolane to contribute their memos to your story to create great memories of vacations and shared experiences.
There are several ways to share your Memolane. You can share the URL to your Memolane by copying and pasting the link from your lane. You can also share individual memos by clicking on the “share” button of the expanded memo.
We think Memolane is best enjoyed with friends and family, which is why we have made finding and adding friends on Memolane a simple process. To find a friend, just type their first and last name into the search box and select “Users” as the parameter for the search.
Privacy is our top priority at Memolane and we have designed our privacy settings to accommodate those who want to share all of their memories, those who only want to share some of their memories, and those who want to keep everything to themselves.
- Memolane is a new social network website which acts like a diary. It reports everything you have done in the past which related to other social network website such as facebook.
- Story is a feature that you can pick any item in your timeline and group it together to make a story related to that timeline.
- Friend feature is similar to others social network website, you can type you friend name and see whether they play memolane or not. You can also use search to search for an interesting story or famous person timeline.
- The privacy is easy to use and can be adjusted all the time, not much different from the others social network.
- The Story feature is like a small memolane, a small diary which is from the main timeline.