- 680 views
Changing How Communities Work ...
Changing How Communities Work
- 80,000 young people living in care.
- 50,000 families living chaotic lives.
- 90% of 1.5 million people with learning disabilities jobless
- 1 in 4 people having mental health issues.
- 1 in 5 young people having criminal convictions.
- 1 million, 16 – 24year olds out of work
- 89,000 increase in long term unemployed
- 160,000 jobs lost in three months
- 2.5million unemployed people in distress
- Over 8million people economically inactive
How can we have a strong and economically vibrant Britain if we don’t change how our communities work and make people accountable for their stewardship?
- Abdul D. Mohammed
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views