The Tudors By Kathryn and Olivia
- Tudor schools were very different to the schools we have now. Only rich Tudor people went to school, only rich boys went to school girls were expected to stay at there house to learn household skills.
How Did Rich Tudor People Travel?
- Tudor people didn’t have cars, motorbikes, lorries or even busses. Rich Tudor people often walked or went in a carriage or ride on a horse.
- Poor people had beds made of hay
- Poor people could do nothing about being poor because they believed that god wanted them to be poor.
- Poor were lucky that they got to eat any food
- Lots of people died because of cholera
How Did Poor People Travel?
- Poor people couldn’t afford to ride in a carriage so they had to walk. Poor people also couldn't afford to ride on a horse.
- Henry VIII had six wives! Henry executed 2 of his wives, he also divorced 2 and sadly one died and that left one more wife, who was widowed.