Be the first to like this
How To Promote Your Blog Post
You have written your blog post and checked to see that everything is just right so now it is time to publish and hopefully attract the attention of your intended audience. So how do you get the attention of your intended audience? Well, you take your new blog post to them by using a few (or all) of the promotional tactics that I have listed below.
The 8 points listed below are what I consider to be essential steps for promoting your blog post.
1. Optimize the blog post with strategically placed keywords.
2. Syndicate your Blog with your social media accounts.
3. Status Updates on social media.
4. Search social media platforms for people looking for answers that relate to your blog post.
5. Comment on other blogs.
6. Add a link to your blog post to your next eNewsletter.
7. Add a link to your latest blog post in your email signature.
8. Share your blog post via email to your targeted email list.
Eight More Ideas
1. Post your images to Pinterest.
2. Turn your blog post into a PDF file and post to SlideShare.
3. Recreate your blog post into a PowerPoint Presentation and post to SlideShare.
4. Turn your Powerpoint presentation into a video and post to YouTube.
5. Recreate your blog post into an infographic and post to your social media accounts.
6. Talk about your blog post and turn it into a Podcast.
7. Organise a blog post exchange with your strategic business alliances.
8. Create a few quote images and post to your social media sites.