1. Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, andhis righteousness; and all these thingsshall be added unto you.
2. Mark 16:16He that believeth and is baptized shallbe saved; but he that believeth not shallbe damned.
3. Luke 2:40And the child grew, and waxed strong inspirit, filled with wisdom: and the graceof God was upon him.
4. John 3:16For God so loved the world, that hegave his only begotten Son, thatwhosoever believeth in him should notperish, but have everlasting life.
5. Acts of the Apostles 4:12Neither is there salvation in any other:for there is none other name underheaven given among men, whereby wemust be saved.
6. Romans 6:23For the wages of sin is death; but the giftof God is eternal life through JesusChrist our Lord.
7. 1 Corinthians 1:18For the preaching of the cross is to themthat perish foolishness; but unto uswhich are saved it is the power of God.
8. 2 Corinthians 2:11Lest Satan should get an advantage of us:for we are not ignorant of his devices.
9. Galatians 6:2Bear ye one another’s burdens, and sofulfill the law of Christ.
10. Ephesians 6:10Finally, my brethren, be strong in theLord, and in the power of his might.
11. Philippians 2:5Let this mind be in you, which was alsoin Christ Jesus.
12. Colossians 4:6Let your speech be always with grace,seasoned with salt, that ye may knowhow ye ought to answer every man.
13. 1 Thessalonians 4:16For the Lord himself shall descend fromheaven with a shout, with the voice ofthe archangel, and with the trump ofGod: and the dead in Christ shall risefirst.
14. 2 Thessalonians 3:5And the Lord direct your hearts into thelove of God, and into the patient waitingfor Christ.
15. 1 Timothy 4:12Let no man despise thy youth; but bethou an example of the believers, inword, in conversation, in charity, in spirit,in faith, in purity.
16. 2 Timothy 2:3Thou therefore endure hardness, as agood soldier of Jesus Christ.
17. Titus 3:8This is a faithful saying, and thesethings I will that thou affirm constantly,that they which have believed in Godmight be careful to maintain good works.These things are good and profitableunto men.
18. Philemon 15For perhaps he therefore departed for aseason, that thou shouldest receive himfor ever.
19. Hebrews 4:16Let us therefore come boldly unto thethrone of grace, that we may obtainmercy, and find grace to help in time ofneed.
20. James 1:5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask ofGod, that giveth to all man liberally, andunbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
21. 1 Peter 4:16Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, lethim not be ashamed; but let him glorifyGod on this behalf.
22. 2 Peter 1:21For the prophecy came not in old timeby the will of man: but holy men of Godspake as they were moved by the HolyGhost.
23. 1 John 5:13These things have I written unto you thatbelieve on the name of the Son of God;that ye may know that ye have eternallife, and that ye may believe on thename of the son of God.
24. 2 John 9Whosoever transgresseth, and abidethnot in the doctrine of Christ, hath notGod. He that abideth in the doctrine ofChrist, he hath both the Father and theSon.
25. 3 John 11Beloved, follow not that which is evil, butthat which is good. He that doeth goodis of God: but he that doeth evil hath notseen God.
26. Jude 21Keep yourselves in the love of God,looking for the mercy of our Lord JesusChrist unto eternal life.
27. Revelation 20:15And whosoever was not found written inthe book of life was cast into the lake offire.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.