Web Presence Optimization: Building Community & Reaching New Residents Online
- 569 views
Online marketing used to be a relatively streamlined task for property marketers, with one central and overarching mission: drive qualified visitors to your property sites and ILS listings. Today, ...
Online marketing used to be a relatively streamlined task for property marketers, with one central and overarching mission: drive qualified visitors to your property sites and ILS listings. Today, online media and the ways that your residents and prospective residents are utilizing that media has fragmented to the “n”th degree – people are searching, surfing and socializing online in ways no one could have predicted even a few short years ago. Renters now can truly experience your communities and what it’s like to live in them in an entirely virtual environment – from awareness, to engagement and re-engagement, to credibility references, to word of mouth, there is a world of information about YOU available online…and in many places that you not only don’t control, but that exist entirely without your knowledge. So how do you positively nudge a prospective renter down a path that starts with community awareness and ends with a new lease, all the while proactively managing this new process by which residents research rental options online? This session will cover many important, of-the-moment topics, among them:
What is “web presence optimization”, and how does it differ from traditional SEO and SEM?
• How are your residents and potential residents REALLY using the web today?
• What is the value of “social media” and where does it fit in to the “new” web?
• How is Google changing and what does it mean to you and your communities?
• Is it wise to make decisions regarding the allocation of scarce resources based on “last click” lead attribution?
• What does the online “publishing revolution” mean for your online marketing efforts?
• How do various, seemingly unique online marketing efforts integrate and impact one another?
• What are some actionable, simple ways to kick-start a comprehensive web presence optimization effort?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views