1. Basic Guide to Twitter<br />By Dave Stopher<br />
2. Twitter<br />Twitter is a free social networking and micro blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets (Max 140 Characters).<br />‘8 Million New Users Join Twitter every Month.’<br />Famous People to Use Twitter are,<br /><ul><li> Lilly Allen
3. Ashton Kutcher
4. Britney Spears
5. Lady Gaga
6. Barack Obama</li></li></ul><li>Twitter Page Style<br />Why style the twitter page like these for example.<br />
7. What to Talk About<br />What to talk about on twitter?<br /><ul><li> Look at what others are talking about.
8. Talk about latest news in your industry.
9. link any articles published on your site or internet.
10. Retweet interesting articles in the similar industry.</li></li></ul><li>Followers <br />How do I get more followers?<br /><ul><li> One way is to follow people as they will generally follow you back.
11. Make your tweets interesting.
12. Be informative and give guidance
13. Tweet as much as possible. You are more likely to get followers if you actively tweet.</li></li></ul><li>3rd Party Applications<br />How can I tweet without going on to the twitter website? <br />There are a number of third party applications out that can be used to control either single or multiple twitter accounts.<br /><ul><li>Tweetdeck