2. Breach of contract is all too common in today’s
business world. Although we do what we can to
protect ourselves, we can’t always prevent it from
3. Some people knowingly breach their contract, while
others may be unaware of what they are doing.
Either way, business litigation can help you through
the difficult situation.
4. Intellectual Property Violations
The most common breach of contract relates to
5. When a non-disclosure agreement is violated, this
means that a party has released information that the
contract states they were not to share, including
trade secrets. A litigation attorney should be
contacted immediately when this happens.
6. Refusal of Contract Obligations
There is an obligations breach when a party in a
contract does not complete the duties they are
7. When a fundamental or material breach occurs, this
permits the other party to terminate the contract,
while also being able to sue for damages. An
anticipatory breach occurs before the due date and
an actual breach is on the due date.
8. Minor or Partial Breach
A minor or partial breach happens when a job is
completed, but isn’t to the agreed standards or
9. When there is a breach of contract, business
litigation can be pursued, but the contractual
duties still need to be completed.
10. Whenever a breach of contract occurs, a litigation
attorney should immediately be consulted, no matter
which side of the contract you are on. Your business
lawyer can help you navigate the process of any
potential corporate lawsuit.
Northwest Business Law, LLC