1. MOBILE MARKETING PROPOSAL – 2013 JulianGibson.com Contact@JulianGibson.com 862-237-2822Copyright 2013: Julian Gibson, President
2. Julian Gibson, PresidentRowan University – Glassboro, NJCredentials2012- Master of Arts in Public Relations2012- Certificate of Graduate Study, Marketing Communications and New Media
3. I’ve created, enhanced and maintained premium digital assets for over a decade.I’ve contributed to successful campaigns for international brands such as AND 1 Apparel, Footaction USA, Ball for Life. and Loud Records Beverage Co.Additionally, I have been a team leader in developing comprehensive integrated marketing communications plans for non-profit organizations like The Planetary Society, Community Food Bank of NJ (Southern Branch) and the Glassboro Education Foundation.I have experience developing custom digital content, media relations plans, logos, promotional pieces, slogans, jingles, and managing full campaigns at affordable rates.
4. We will enhance your profitsby focusing on three key areas:•Mobile Marketing•Optimized Messaging•Enhanced CustomerEngagement
5. 80% of humans own a mobile phone There are 91.4 million smartphones in the United States alone. The most popular smartphone activity is texting, followed by internet browsing and playing games. Mobile Websites allow you to reach your customers where you know they will see you!!
6. Local Advertising-local business will want to reach your customer base. Mobile Billing- bill to customers directly on their phones around the world! Text Messages- Offer coupons and deals when customers opt-in to your website.
7. How we help you Stand Out from the crowd.o Analytics and real-time datao Text Message campaignso Mobile Billing Solutionso Auto Responderso Appointment settingo Two–way texting for improved customer support
8. Use unique content to convert online viewers into customers. Optimize YouTube content to attract a larger audience. Create opt-in pages to convert more sales leads.
9. Ideas to grow your businessThree areas of focus: Mobile Marketing- mobile website Optimized Messaging- Grab your audience Customer Engagement- give your customers more options Our strategies focus on achieving measurable results throughout the life cycle of your investment, product or brand.
11. Maximize your ROI by coordinating your new mobile campaign with eye-catching t-shirts and custom apparel.
12. T-Shirt Price QuoteWhite S-XL T-Shirt- $3.50 per shirt (front only-1 color design)Colored S-XL T-Shirt- $4.00 per shirt (front only- 1 color design)White S-XL T-Shirt- $5.00 per shirt (front and back- 1 color design)Colored S-XL T-Shirt- $6.00 per shirt (front and back- 1 color design)*Add 2.50 per shirt for 2x-5x sizes*Add .50 per shirt per additional design colorsGraphic Design CostsTwo Designs with graphic file - $150 –Two additional designs -FREESet up CostsOne-time artwork setup- $50Shipping and Handling - $50Total – 500 Colored Shirts (front only) – only $2,250 500 White Shirts (front only) – only $1,950
13. Mobile Website Maintenance: $250 / Month- 2 mo. FREE2 Commercials or Marketing Videos: FREEText Campaign Management: $1000/ year- 2 mo. FREE* Social Media Management- $100 / mo.- 2 mo. FREE* 1 year of Mobile Website Hosting - FREE* 10 hrs. of consultation / month– FREEOnly 2 payments of $2,500 –one upfront, one after 6 months.Total Value- $8,500 for only $4,999 per yr. $416.66 per month in two 6 month installments.
14. T-SHIRT DESIGN AND PRODUCTIONTotal – 500 Colored Shirts (front only) -$2,250 / 500 White Shirts (front only) - $1,95012 MONTH MARKETING PLANOnly 2 payments of $2,500 –one upfront, one after two months.500 COLORED SHIRTS (front only) + 6 months of Marketing = 4,750500 WHITE SHIRTS (front only) + 6 months of Marketing = 4,450