Youth is one of the hidden resources of
the community and the mobilization
which depends on its viability.
Society is divided into static and
dynamic. Static society
which develop gradually slow the type of
changes are based
mainly on the experience of older
generations. They are opposed to the
latent potential of young people.
Education in these societies focused
on the transmission of tradition. Such a
society consciously disregards life
spiritual reserves youth, because it does
not intend to infringe the existing
• In contrast, dynamic, aspiring to new
• opportunities, regardless of their dominant social or
• political philosophy, based largely on the cooperation with
• youth. A special feature of young people is that it is - the animating
• mediator, a kind of reserve, to the fore, when such
• recovery becomes necessary to adapt to the rapidly changing or
• qualitatively new circumstances.
• Considering the importance of young people to society, it is necessary to determine the
• potential, which is this youth, and the forms of integration,
• necessary to convert the building into a function. Or simply
• to answer the question: what do we mean when we say that the youth is
• Animating the mediator.
To start denote what
constitutes a youth policy.
First, it is a very broad multi
a long list of measures that
affect the younger generation
birth to 25 years
European strategy for the state
youth policy The main reason for the formation of youth
policy as a separate direction of social policy
is the difficulty of the process of
socialization of young people in the modern
world. Some of the young people fall out of
the general process of adaptation, swells the
ranks of marginal elements becomes the
source of social instability and crime. Youth
policy in Europe is focused both on the
youth in general, and the problematic part.
Young people, as a rule, is conditionally
divided into groups (from 14-18 years to 25-
27 years), which allows more direct
measures depending on age.