Degree College/University Year Grade /%
PGDBM Indian Institute of Management, 2007CGPA 6.03
M.A Jawahar Lal Nehru University (JNU), 1994 CGPA 6.2
(International New Delhi
B.A (Economics) Patna University 1992 65%
Job Objective: Corporate Banking, Risk & Credit Analyst.
Current CTC: Around Rs 8.50 lakh (excluding concessional loans, other
I have more than 10 years of experience in Project & Structured Finance, Risk &
Credit Analysis, and Credit Appraisal in Banking Industry. Presently, supervising
a team for Business Operations of the Bank including Business Development,
Monitoring of the accounts etc.
Looking after the accounts of large corporate & MMEs [few of the companies
viz. – Berger Paints India Ltd (Large Corporates Turnover Rs 1000 crore), Shalimar
Paints Ltd (Turnover Rs 70 crore), Kesoram Industries Limited (Turnover more than
Rs 2000 crore) , Khaitan Electrical Limited (Rs 90 crore), Kitchen Appliances India
Limited etc (Turnover more than Rs 1000 crore) ].
Also, I have been involved in Bank Loan Syndication & Liaison with other
financial institutions / Banks under consortium finance.
I am presently associated as a Senior Manager with Small Industries
Development Bank of India (SIDBI). SIDBI was established under an act of
Parliament in April 1990 and is an apex development financial institution (DFI)
I have sound knowledge involving project appraisal, credit sanction, credit
rating, Legal documentation & disbursement of the loan, Trade Finance.
I have worked in SIDBI, New Delhi, Varanai, Lucknow & Kolkata for over 10 years
and gained wide experience in branch, trade and credit operation of the Bank .
I have also been involved in NPA Management and Risk Management of the Bank
focusing on the recovery & follow up, channelized NPA recovery through- legal
procedures, attending DRT & Courts (institutional representative under sec 138 NI
Act). I have also been assigned the special task of negotiation & processing of the
loan under OTS through Corporate Debt Restructuring etc.
Page 1 of 4
Company Designation Duration
Small Industries Senior Manager* June 1996 – Till Date
Development Bank of India
Sipra Exports Manager May 1994- June 1996
*due for promotion in scale of Asst General Manager
• ‘92:Stood fourth in BA(Hons) University Examination
• ‘94: Recipient of Merit Scholarship in JNU, New Delhi
• ’94: Active member of Debating Club in JNU.
• ’00: Being part of a team which got special appreciation from Senior Manage-
ment of SIDBI for Y2K implementation in Banks
• ’05: Special appreciation for leading the branch for setting up micro finance
• Member on Project Advisory Committee of the leading NGO-MFIs in West
Bengal viz.Bandhan-Konnagar, Vivekananda Sevakendra-o-Shishu Uddyan,
Village Welfare Society and South Asia Research Society, having a combined
outreach to over 40,000 micro entrepreneurs, mostly women.
• Corporate Banking – Close monitoring of individual cases, site visits, regular
meetings & interactions with clients, evaluation of the overall progress of the
project. Relationship Manager of large corporates - Berger Paints India Ltd,
Shalimar Paints Ltd, Kesoram Industries Limited, Kitchen Appliances India
Limited (Videocon Group), Leasing Companies (NBFCs)
• Business Development – canvassing & soliciting business by one to one
contact at field level, organising seminars/ meetings with prospective clients,
• Branch Management- Sound exposure of setting up a new branch
(established new branch of SIDBI in Varanasi and managed the portfolio of Rs
• Project appraisal - Credit Analysis involving detailed technical, financial,
business & industry analysis; assessment of Term Loan & Net Working Capital
requirements; Credit Rating of the proposals; Loan documentation &
• Risk Management - Recovery & Follow up, NPA recovery through- legal
procedures, attending DRT & Courts (institutional representative under sec 138
NI Act). Negotiation & Processing under One Time Settlements.
• Relationship Management - Institutional Support - associated with the
professional associations as institutional nominee / sectoral expert, Member on
Project Advisory Committee of the leading MFIs in West Bengal viz.
Vivekananda Sevakendra-o-Shishu Uddyan, Village Welfare Society, Bandhan
Konnagar , having a combined outreach to over 40,000 micro entrepreneurs,
mostly women. Institutional nominee in West Bengal Management Company Ltd
constituted for negotiation with the private promoters of Venture Capital Funded
companies for disinvestments / exit route of the equity investment of Venture
Capital trust Fund.
Page 2 of 4
• Loan syndication - with other financial institutions/ banks, networking &
developing of contacts in the industry.
• Branch Accounts - Supervising day to day operation of accounts, tracking of
repayments/ defaults, maintenance of branch accounts for keeping track of
branch profitability, quarterly & annual accounts closing etc.
• Corporate Debt Re structuring- Appraising proposal under RBI-OTS
guidelines , CDR for loans -analysis & appraising corporate debt restructuring for
• Fund Mobilization – exposure of mobilization of funds under SLR Bonds,
Fixed Deposits, Capital Gains Bond ( sourced more than Rs 200 crore under
deposit mobilization at SIDBI, HO, Lucknow).
• MIS - preparation of structured data & presentations to facilitate the top
management to keep an eye on the overall position of business
• Liasioning and networking with Govt. Dep’t for getting necessary permission
for execution / clearance of export orders etc.( during my tenure at export house
in New Delhi)
MS Office MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Operating System Win XP, Win 2000, Win NT, Win 95/98,ORACLE
COURSES / WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
• LC & EXIM Finance and Risk Management to Export Industry: PHD
Commerce & Industry (PHDCCI) and KfW Germany in Varanasi ( 1 day, 2000)
• Project Formulation, Review & Analysis : EDII, Ahmedabad ( 7 days , 1999
conducted by UNIDO)
• Project Appraisal, Risk Assessment & Financial Analysis : NABARD Trg College,
Lucknow ( 15 days, 2003)
• Working Capital Finance & Management : State Bank of India Training College,
“Gurukul”, Gurgaon ( 7 days, 2003)
• Working Capital Finance for SMEs : State Bank of India Training College,
“Gurukul”, Gurgaon ( 7 days, 2003)
• Training on LC Backed Inland Bill Discounting: State Bank of India Training
College, “Gurukul”, Gurgaon ( 3 days, 2004)
• Relationship Management: State Bank of India Training College, “Gurukul”,
Gurgaon ( 3 days, 2005).
• Infrastructure Financing: State Bank of India Training College, “Gurukul”,
Gurgaon ( 3 days, 2005).
Page 3 of 4
Date of Birth 12th October 1971
Father’s Name Mr. Ram Shankar Prasad , Retd IAS (Bihar cadre)
Office Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
8th Floor, “ Constantia Building”
11, Dr U N Brahmachari Street
Kolkata- 700 017,West Bengal, India
Residential AddressFlat No 3D, Tollygarden,
340 NSC Bose Road ,
Kolkata- 700 047
West Bengal, India
Mailing Address email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Telephone (033) 2290-4183 (O) , 91-33-24814753 (R) 9433057021 (Mobile)
Communication English, Hindi.
Personal Strengths • Analytical ability.
• Perseverance and attention to details.
• Ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks at a time.
• Leadership skills and a good team player.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Fast learner and receptive to new ideas.
REFERENCE: Will provide on request.
Page 4 of 4