GenArt A (6)
Games A (8) Games B (8)
Games C (8)
GenArt B (5)
Iteration 2Presentation & Feedback
Pick a ﬁrst speaker,!
and proceed clockwise.
• Demonstrate / play-test your progress!
• What are your next steps?!
• Where do you have challenges?!
• What works? What do you like?!
• What doesn’t work? Why? How could it be improved?!
• Any other suggestions or questions?!
Record the feedback. When your group ﬁnishes, work on
your projects, & help each other out.
For Next Time…
By class Wednesday, turn in Iteration 2 via email:!
1. Your code, data, assets!
2. A document (.pdf) summarizing:!
a. the feedback you received!
b. your concrete goals for Iteration 3!
And please re-arrange the desks!
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.