1. José TeixeiraEducation Center Director – Manz Produçõesjose.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. “Whether you prevail or faildepends more on what you do toyourself that on what the world does to you” JIM COLLINS
3. HISTÓRICO IVAVAT in PORTUGAL – FITNESS
4. VAT in Europe
5. What to DO?
6. The companies that will thrive going forward are surely those who have learned from recent global events and who haveadapted their business practices accordingly. Joe Moore IHRSA
7. ACT NOW!
8. know the fitness market
10. While you must watch expenses very closely, you must also find new ways to generate revenue since former revenue streams will be negatively impacted by changes in consumer spending. Stephen TharrettMarket Size: 331,200,000 €Clubs: 1400Members: 600,000Average Membership: 46€
11. fitness benchmarks
12. fitness benchmarks
13. Increase Revenue
14. retentiondebt recoveryprofit centersweb social mediaprogramming
15. RetentionInvestment required to retain a member is only 10% of the cost of a new member!
25. ReferencesIHRSA global report 2010IHRSA european market report 2010IHRSA profiles of success 2008The future of fitness – a white paper. Les MillsEuropean health club industry web and social media report. Ray Algar2010 UK low-cost gym sector report. Ray AlgarIt’s time to transform your marketing. HubspotFacebook marketing update. Who’s blogging whatEuropean economic statistics. EurostatEuropean comission. Taxation and customs union