1. Bandung, 13 August 2011Arieni Lestari Putrifor UDUN
2. You could get your heart broken or...you could have the great-est love affair the world has ever known. But you’re never gonna know unless you try. Alingsas, Sweden -When in Rome- private doc.
5. “Too many people spend too much time trying to perfectsomething before they actually do it. Instead of waiting forperfection, run with what you’ve got, and fix it as you go.” -Paul Arden, 2006- Alingsas, Sweden private doc.
8. StockholmGothenburg, Sweden Bandung, Indonesia
9. Gothenburg, Sweden
10. Gothenburg, Sweden private doc.
11. Alingsås, Sweden private doc.
12. DESIGN FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg, Sweden
13. what issustainable development ?
14. sustainable is about balancing
15. globalization makes it linear
18. Our world has enough for each per-son’s need, but not for his greed. - mahatma gandhi -
19. In developed world, sustainable devel-opment evolved to a concept about re-newable energy, and pleasant commu-nity.
20. However, in developing countries, the concept of sustainable develop-ment is a matter of survival: getting access to healthy food and cleanwater, struggle from diseases, settling down with family.
21. Indonesia now ?
22. Indonesia is rich
23. mei 2010238 million people
24. Design with climate is really low-tech design. -Ken Yeang-
26. To live is to choose, but to choose well, you must knowwho you are and what you stand for, where you want to go, and why you want to get there. -Kofi Annan- Gothenburg, Sweden private doc. drawn together with Mulya hareza