1. It’s Time to Raise our Game, Again. INNOVATION Pat Bassett NAIS President Annual Conference Slides NAIS Annual Conference Excerpted Thursday, March 1st, 2012 Patrick F. Bassett, NAIS President email@example.com
2. Formative Assessment: MAPThe public schools leading on formative assessments?
3. Formative Assessment: MAPThe public schools leading on measuring 21st C. skills?Four of the five C’s
4. The Charter Schools Leadingthe Project- based Learning Revolution?
5. The Search for Meaning“I’ll go to college, although I think now the best thing for mewould be to take a year out and work somewhere. I’ve neverreally worked--at something real, something that would makethe slightest difference to somebody…. Okay, so I’ve donewell, although I think anybody could do well at this place ifthey were half-way verbal. All the classes are small, and wedon’t have that many exams, so all you have to do, like wealways kid each other, is talk good. …So with all the studyingand talking good, you know what I’d really like to do?Carpentry. I’d like to build a house, or fix someone’s stairs orporch. Something real.” ~ from David Elkin’s The Hurried Child