In this workshop learn the elements required to build a strong brand foundation. For young and small businesses a key component in commercial growth is communicating your story and value to customers. Establishing enduring brand equity affects everything from product development to customer acquisition, from employee engagement to strategic partnerships.
In this immersive workshop you will explore leading case studies and learn how to work in a lean way to create a stellar brand strategy with high impact and at low cost. Leveraging your digital agility and producing engaging and digitally efficient content will be a key to your competitive advantage. Staying true to your brand vision and learning to employ the best practices from both large and small organisations will be integral to your long-term success and improve your ability to convey a clear mission and communicate consistently through all media.
• Understand that what your brand does matters more than what it says
• Identify the key components and characteristics of your business that make it pop
• Establish your core insights and mission that will drive all decisions
• Learn about the power of good storytelling and its ability the work for you
• Discover lean methodologies for branding that improve customer engagement and boosts your return on investment
• Entrepreneurs, start-ups and small business owners
• Folks interested in design, business, and technology
• Folks who want to get more insight into the field of business design
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.