1. HOW TO SAVE DIFFERENT FILEFORMATS IN POWER POINTPRESENTATIONS
2. In the Save As dialog box, you can save your PowerPoint presentations in anyone of the following file types:
3. Step 1: Recent Documents - Click Start and then click My Recent Documents. Look for the missing file in the list that appears. Notice that when you "mouse over" (put your cursor on top of) a file in the list, text appears that describes where that file is saved.If you dont see My Recent Documents listed in your computers Start menu,skip to Step 2.
4. Step 2: Inside a Program - Click Start and then click All Programs and click Powerpoint. - Click File in the menu bar at the top of the program window; a list of options will appear. (Note: You might have to click the pair of arrows at the bottom of the drop down menu to see the entire option list.) Beneath the list of options, you will find a list of the files created with that program that were opened most recently.If you didnt find the file you were lookingfor, go on to Step 3.
5. Step 3: Search with Windows Explorer
6. So the interface will look like this:
7. You can search the titles, contents, or properties of Microsoft PowerPoint:
8. Adding text to a placeholderAs soon as you select a slide layout the new slide appears with dummy text (such as "Click toadd title") in the placeholders. When you click inside a placeholder, the dummy text disappears,the cursor becomes a blinking line ( | ) and you can start typing.Adding text to a text boxTo add text anywhere on a slide(outside placeholders), click onthe Insert menu --> Text Box, oron the text box icon on thedrawing toolbar.Click and hold down the leftmouse button while you drag themouse. When l the box is the sizeyou want it, release the mousebutton.Click inside the text box and starttyping.
9. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY ! Prepared by: John Smith M. Cababahay