1. The whole Digipak has aWhen the Digipak is running theme – in this caseunfolded the three pages the red roses.all link together. Plain CD, made to look like a rose Front cover just focuses on the artist, her name and album name. Her makeup links to the Digipak theme.
2. Song list in a small red fontPicture of artistlooks as though sheis looking at hersong listTwo costumes areworn throughout, butboth are light incolour and very girly. Small print and logo’s are in white
3. We have focused on our artist, her name and the album title.Chosen a ‘autumn’and ‘Fairytale’ themeto our album to matchImogen Fall’s nameand hair colour. Wehave chosen brownboots and a navy coatto link in with thistheme.
4. We have included the twitter page for fans.Like Rihanna wehave also chosento have our smallprint in a smallwhite font. Like Rihanna, we have chosen to have Imogen Fall looking at her song list and have chosen not to include numbers.
5. Like Rihanna, we have chosen to haveWe have put the a plain CD featuringsame edit on the just the Album namephoto’s in ‘Photo and Artist’s name.Bucket’ so that they We also chose toall match in our make the CD opaqueDigipak. to match the ‘autumn’ theme of the album. We have featured the same font throughout, just using different glows, colours and sizes.
6. This page is a dedication toLike Rihanna, we Imogen Fall’shave chosen to use fans, we chose tofeature two use another ‘Alicecostumes; the navy in Wonderland’coat and brown photograph toboots and the Alice link in the fairy-in Wonderland tale theme of thecostume. album. Personal message to fans.
7. Like Rihanna, we have chosen to have our opening three pages all matching by using the same background.We have featured ‘Fairytale’ Link to Imogen Fall’slyrics to match the official website.‘Fairytale’ album.