Kite Hill is a new PR consultancy led by Tiffany Guarnaccia, who
• Over a decade of PR experience, including agency and in-
house positions; recently the head of communications at
HuffPost; previously LimeWire and MIVA.
• A background in driving earned media relations and
developing creative communications campaigns
• Relevant areas of expertise include:
• Media Industry
• Ad Tech
• Content Marketing
• Social Media
A New PR Agency Model
Finding the right PR support for your business is not
an easy process.
• Big agencies are expensive and not nimble enough to keep up with
the needs of fast-paced startups, while in-house superstars are hard
Kite Hill PR offers your company:
• A dedicated, highly experienced communications executive to
manage and execute on your public relations campaign.
• Existing partnerships and a network of freelancer relationships
to provide more support, including marketing and social media.
• None of the hefty overheads associated with big agencies.
• Business Insider
• All Things D
Online Ad Trades
• Ad Age
• Ad Week
• Good Morning America
• TODAY Show
• And more…
Kite Hill PR knows how to drive results. Tiffany has
secured coverage in the following relevant outlets:
Case Study: HuffPost Live Launch
Quick, strategic planning ensured that the launch of
the new streaming network was a success. By creating
press resources and leveraging relationships with media beat press
and trades pre-launch, coverage was secured in:
• NY Times
• All Things D
• Fast Company
• Ad Age
• And others
Case Study: LimeWire Case
Thorough crisis communications planning ensured
preparation for all outcomes. Developed and executed crisis
communications plan for LimeWire in Arista Records v. Lime Group
case and was spokesperson throughout 2010.
Case Study: Mobile App Launches
Targeting new users through relevant press.
HuffPost’s GPS for the Soul
• Launched the Huffington Post’s first wellness app at CES 2013.
Secured coverage on the launch and the company’s new mission in
lifestyle and tech press including Mashable and Bloomberg West.
• Launched the first tablet application for this music retailer, which
focused on music discovery, and secured coverage on Fox, NY 1,
Billboard and Rolling Stone.
• Launched a New York ‘yelp square’ for parents and secured
coverage on WCBS, NY Observer and local mommy blogs.
Ongoing PR Services
• Build media relationships
• Develop media relationships with key journalists, so that you can
leverage these relationships for future media opportunities
• Place news stories
• Create and manage a news pipeline for you to drive consistent
coverage in the media
• Secure speaking opportunities
• Story hijacking
• Insert your executives into the current news cycle
• Write and pitch bylines, press releases
• Crisis Communications
• Offer insights on how to manage potential communications issues
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.