BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE AFFORDABLE BY SUNTRUST 2BEDROOMS
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Like this? Share it with your network

Share

BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE AFFORDABLE BY SUNTRUST 2BEDROOMS

on

  • 162 views

"BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE 130K DOWNPAYMANT LIPAT IN 1MONTH" ...

"BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE 130K DOWNPAYMANT LIPAT IN 1MONTH"

House Features

Duplex Type
2 bedrooms
Carport w/ ceramic tiles
1 Toilet & Bathroom


ZOE HOUSE MODEL COMPLETE:
Lot Area: 80sq,.
Floor Area: 52.57sqm.
Total Contract Price: 1,307,145
Reservation: 10,000
Net DP: 305,945

Payable in
12mons: 25,169.96
18mons: 17,859.96

Balance: 991,200

In-House Financing
5yrs: 25,169.96
10yrs: 17,859.96

Bank Financing
5yrs: 20,575.68
10yrs: 13,098.78
15yrs: 10,803.59
20yrs: 9,895.94

ZOE COMBINED COMPLETE UNIT (SINGLE DETACHED) BUNGALOW
3 BEDROOM
2TOILET/BATH
DINING
LIVING
KITCHEN

LOT AREA = 170SQM
FLOOR AREA = 90.44 SQM

TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE = 2,665,247.00
20% NET DOWNPAYMENT = 624,246.50
payable within 6 months if ready for occupancy
DOWN PAYMENT FOR 12 MONTHS if non RFO
DP is 18 months to pay for non RFO = 34,678.14

Remaining balance is 80% Loanable thru In House or Bank financing.
AFTER DOWN PAYMENTMONTHLY AMORTIZATION
IF IN-HOUSE FINANCING:
10YRS TO PAY = 36,416.14

IF BANK FINANCING:
10 yrs to pay = 26,708.19


Project Details
Location: Sabang, Dasmari as, Cavite
Theme: Modern Technology & Garden Community
Total Land Area: 10 hectares
Project Features/Highlights
The newest phase of the Sunrise Hills township
A modern, 10.44-hectare community with selected Wi-Fi hot spots
Landscaped entrance and perimeter fence
Wide roads
24-hour security system with CCTV camera
Homeowner s association office
Cable- and telephone-ready lines



For More Information and Free Tripping
call or txt : joanne samonte
sun: 09227392671
globe: 09264377198


Kindly visit my website:
http://eleganthouseincaviteandgoodlocation.webs.com/

Statistics

Views

Total Views
162
Views on SlideShare
162
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE AFFORDABLE BY SUNTRUST 2BEDROOMS Presentation Transcript

  • 1. BUNGALOW HOUSE
  • 2. BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE
  • 3. BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE
  • 4. BUNGALOW HOUSE IN CAVITE
  • 5. FOR SINGLE DETACHED FLOOR PLAN
  • 6. FLOOR PLAN FOR DUPLEX
  • 7. House Features Duplex Type 2 bedrooms Carport w/ ceramic tiles 1 Toilet & Bathroom ZOE HOUSE MODEL COMPLETE: Lot Area: 80sq,. Floor Area: 52.57sqm. Total Contract Price: 1,307,145 Reservation: 10,000 Net DP: 305,945 Payable in 12mons: 25,169.96 18mons: 17,859.96 Balance: 991,200 In-House Financing 5yrs: 25,169.96 10yrs: 17,859.96 Bank Financing 5yrs: 20,575.68 10yrs: 13,098.78 15yrs: 10,803.59 20yrs: 9,895.94
  • 8. ZOE COMBINED COMPLETE UNIT (SINGLE DETACHED) BUNGALOW 3 BEDROOM 2TOILET/BATH DINING LIVING KITCHEN LOT AREA = 170SQM FLOOR AREA = 90.44 SQM TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE = 2,665,247.00 20% NET DOWNPAYMENT = 624,246.50 payable within 6 months if ready for occupancy DOWN PAYMENT FOR 12 MONTHS if non RFO DP is 18 months to pay for non RFO = 34,678.14 Remaining balance is 80% Loanable thru In House or Bank financing. AFTER DOWN PAYMENTMONTHLY AMORTIZATION IF IN-HOUSE FINANCING: 10YRS TO PAY = 36,416.14 IF BANK FINANCING: 10 yrs to pay = 26,708.19
  • 9. Project Details Location: Sabang, Dasmari as, Cavite Theme: Modern Technology & Garden Community Total Land Area: 10 hectares Project Features/Highlights The newest phase of the Sunrise Hills township A modern, 10.44-hectare community with selected Wi-Fi hot spots Landscaped entrance and perimeter fence Wide roads 24-hour security system with CCTV camera Homeowner s association office Cable- and telephone-ready lines For More Information and Free Tripping call or txt : joanne samonte sun: 09227392671 globe: 09264377198 Kindly visit my website: http://eleganthouseincaviteandgoodlocation.w ebs.co