3. Yogiji Creations<br />God Spreads Love ,We Spreads Creativity<br />Yogiji Creations is a web & graphic design, organization providing world-class IT solutions. <br />Yogiji Creations provide highly customized web programming solutions, website design, logo design, flash design, website Maintaince and software development of supreme quality at affordable rates from India. Our clients across the world are assured of aesthetic and original designs, fast turnaround and prompt customer support. Whether you own business that needs a website, you can trust Yogiji Creations to build website that perfectly suits your budget. Yogiji Creations is using the experience obtained in years in making web applications as a offers a wide range of services to fulfill its clients business needs for the web and new media, in terms of creating very well looking web design and user friendly web application development. <br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
4. Introduction<br />Purpose<br />The software is for the automation of Out Patient Detail Management.<br />The Software includes:-<br /><ul><li>Maintaining Patient details.
5. Providing Prescription, Precautions and Diet advice.
6. Billing and Report generation.</li></ul>Scope<br />It can be used in any Hospital or Dispensary for maintaining patient details and their test results.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
7. About Project<br />Our project Out Patient Management System includes registration of patients, storing their details into the system and also computerized billing. Our software has the facility to give a unique id for every patient and stores the details of every patient and the staff automatically. User can search availability of a doctor and the details of a patient using the id.<br />The Out Patient Management System can be entered using a username and password. It is accessible either by an doctor or receptionist. Only they can add data into the database. The data can be retrieved easily. The interface is very user-friendly. The data are well protected for personal use and makes the data processing very fast.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
8. Existing System<br />Existing system refers to the system that is being followed till now. <br />Presently all the hospital functionalities are done manually. That is if a patient want to consult a doctor he need to wait their till his chance called. This is very difficult process.<br />Out_Patient tickets are distributed directly. The main disadvantage is time consuming.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
9. Limitations of Existing System<br /> Lack of security of data.<br /> Time consuming.<br /> Consumes large volume of paper work.<br /> Manual work<br /> No direct role for the higher officials.<br />To avoid all these limitations and make the system working more accurately it needs to be computerized.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
10. Objectives of Proposed System<br />The Hospital management system software is user-friendly software. The main objectives of the system is which shows and helps you to collect most of the information about Hospitality and Medical Services. The system is very simple in design and to implement. The system requires very low system resources and the system will work in almost all configurations.<br />The main objectives of the proposed system can be enumerated as follows:<br /><ul><li>Patients are easily allocated to the doctors.
11. Doctors Search is possible.
12. Today’s patient list help doctors to search their patients</li></ul>Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
13. Technologies to be used<br />This project will be a desktop application to be developed in C#.NET having SQL-Server as backend.<br /> Back-End(SQL-Server 2008)<br />Front-End(Microsoft Visual Studio 2008)<br />Overview<br /><ul><li>Project is related to Hospital Management System.
14. The project maintains two levels of users:-</li></ul>Administrator Level-Doctor<br />User Level-Data Entry Operator<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
15. Providing billing details for patients.<br />Maintaining backup of data as per user requirements.<br />If user forgets his/her password then it can be retrieved by hint question.<br />User or Administrator can search a patient’s record by his/her name.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
16. Project Requirements<br />Client side:-<br />1.Hardware Requirements:-<br />Processor : - Pentium Processor P_IV<br />RAM : - 256 MB and Above<br />Hard Disk : - 10 GB and Above<br /> <br /> 2. Software Requirements:<br />Operating System : - Windows xp, Vista, Seven <br />Database Server : - SQL server -2008<br />Language : - c#<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
17. <ul><li> User Characteristics:-</li></ul>Every user should be:-<br />• Comfortable of working with computer.<br />• Operator should aware of medical terms.<br />• Operator should have basic knowledge of English too.<br /><ul><li> Benefits:-
18. Easy to Operate.
19. Speech Recognition is used which makes the interface user-friendly.</li></ul>Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
20. Data Flow Diagram<br />Data Flow Diagram<br />A data flow diagram (DFD) is a graphical representation of the "flow" of data through an information system. DFDs can also be used for the visualization of data processing (structured design).<br />Notations<br />Process<br />Data Flow<br />Source/Destination<br />Data Storage<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
21. Shows the system’s major processes, data flows, and data stores at a high level of abstraction.<br />Appointment<br />Bill<br />Registration<br />Prescription<br /> Receptionist<br />Gives Details<br /> Patient<br />Appointment<br />Hospital <br />Management<br />System<br />Bill<br />Prescribes Test<br />Doctor<br />Prescription<br />DFD: Level 0<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
26. Sequence Diagrams<br />A sequence diagram in Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a kind of interaction diagram that shows how processes operate with one another and in what order.<br />Patient – Update Record<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
27. State Chart Diagram<br />State diagrams are used to give an abstract description of the behavior of a system. This behavior is analyzed and represented in series of events, that could occur in one or more possible states.<br />1.Doctor SCD<br />Diagnosis Patient<br />Gives Treatment<br />Prescribes Medicines & Gives Diet Advice<br />Cures the Patient<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
29. 2. Receptionist SCD<br />Checks Details as Patient<br />Checks availability of doctor<br />Gives appointment<br />Gives Bill<br />Takes Bill Amount<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
30. Class Diagram<br />A class diagram in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a type of static structure diagram that describes the structure of a system by showing the system's classes, their attributes, operations(or)methods and the relationships between the classes.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
31. E-R Diagram<br />A detailed, logical representation of the entities, associations and data elements for an organization or business.<br />Notations<br />Entity<br />Relationship<br />Attribute<br />Identifier Attribute<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
53. About Yogiji Creations<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
54. Test-Cases<br />The Various test cases that were carried out<br />and the obtained results from the system are. <br />Test case for Login<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
55. Test case for Forgot Password<br />Test case for New User<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />
56. Conclusion<br />The project Hospital Management System (HMS) is for computerizing the working in a hospital. The software takes care of all the requirements of an average hospital and is capable to provide easy and effective storage of information related to patients that come up to the hospital.<br />It generates bill reports, prescription reports; provide prescription details diet advice, and medicines prescribed to patient. It also provides billing facility.<br />The system also provides the facility of backup as per the requirement.<br />Yogiji Creations Pvt. LTD.<br />