View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
GeoPuzzle 030 By Obilor Jim 2014
1. A large, natural depression on the Earth’s
2. Series of letters assigned to something.
3. A unit of memory size.
4. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. Processing where all parameters are set
up before a job is run.
7. Pertaining to NMO.
9. Resample systematically ( reduce the
number of samples used to represent data.
12. A contemporary 'sans serif' typeface.
13. A large boat.
16. Period of ten years.
18. The range of frequencies over which a
given device is designed to operate.
20. A systematic recording of data.
21. Reduce amplitude.
22. A high level programming language.
26. A type of wavelet.
29. A transducer of which the output is
proportional to ground acceleration.
30. Component of a survey leg in the ease
31. Multi-user computer operating system.
33. A technique to measure and display 3D
distribution of velocity.
34. A type of event produced by the radial
scattering of a wave.
35. Filter response characteristics.
36. Type of noise in marine seismic.
5. A ground position at which an
observation is made with a geophysical
6. The unit of measurement of electrical
7. A common word in HSE process.
8. A design requirement for a 3D survey.
9. A long wall built to prevent ﬂooding from
10. A type of wavelet.
11. A one-dimensional pulse.
14. Currents induced within conductors by a
changing magnetic ﬁeld in the conductor.
15. Longest river in the world.
17. A single series of devices through which
data can ﬂow from source to recorder.
19. A vessel carrying oil, usually on rivers.
23. A computer code for character and
24. The layout of an electrical transmission
system or a synchronised transmission
25. Home to the US' oil and gas industry.
27. An incidental unintended effect
produced by data acquisition or processing.
28. Reﬁning process to break large
molecules into smaller ones.
32. An offshore seismic or maritime working
33. Unit of weight (equivalent to 2000
You can play the puzzle online here...