• Scrum is a simple framework for effective
team collaboration on complex projects.
• Is an agile methodology, it allows us
deliver products more faster.
• Ordered list of ideas for the product
• It is the single source from which all
• Product backlog usually doesn’t change
Product Backlog Meeting
• Keeping the product backlog ordered
• Removing or demoting items that no
longer seem important
• Adding or promoting items that arise or
become more important
• Splitting items into smaller items
• Merging items into larger items
• Estimating items
• Sprint Duration: 2-4 week
• Plan what item of the product backlog we
will work, estimate it and split it in tasks
Definition of Done
• When the product increment is delivered, it
needs to be "done" according to a shared
understanding of what "done" means. This
definition is different for every Scrum
team, and as the team matures the
Definition of Done will expand and become
What is Done?
• All code is finished?
• Code is finished and tested?
• Code is deployed?
• Client approval?
Daily Scrum Meeting
• Time boxed meeting (15 minutes) where
all the team talk about
– What I have accomplished yesterday?
– What I plan to accomplish today?
– What (if anything) is impeding my progress?
• This can be at 9am
• At the end of the sprint, the Scrum team
and stakeholders review the sprint's
• Time box: Recommended 1 hour per
week of sprint duration.
• Review how things went in terms of the
process, relationships among people, and
• What went well and what didn't go so
well, and it identifies potential