1. If you have an apple, and I have an apple and we exchange apples, then you & I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea, and I have anidea, and we exchange ideas, then eachof us will have two ideas.” ~George Bernard Shaw
2. Backchannel: http:// todaysmeet.com/earcos12ell Wiki with resources:http://earcosjbromen.wikispaces.com
3. Think,pair, Share.
4. Mix,FREEZE Group.
6. 3 strand of Collaboratioin Curriculum Instruction communication
7. DualLayerCurriculum CC Flickr photo by @mikepick CCFlickr photo by @fotograf1v2 Jill Bromenschenkel Jill Bromenschenkel
8. Step in with2 Feet Access & Acquisition
9. Rally Robin
11. Engaged:In a rangeof mentalprocessesdescribed inBloom’s?
12. Give one, Get one
13. Team Stand& SHARE
14. 21st Centuryinteraction
15. Feedback Loops
16. Feedback Loops What speciﬁc knowledge andobservable skills do you wantstudents to demonstrate?(How will you know they are able to__________?)
17. Feedback Loops Suggest and describe a strategy to ensurestudents are able to demonstrate theknowledge and skillsDetermine how you will assess & offerfeedback during the interac
19. Tech -conn ectsfo r languageint erati on (& coll abora tion)