2. MOTIVATING WITH NEW TOOLS.Is the most important tool for motivatingour learners or students is; let to themgetting access to improve their skills forlearning easily in the foreign language assecond language, because they areinvolved on king of technology using toolssuch: newspapers, slides, flash cards,posters, and internet.The teachers using them in the classroomcould exist a number of possibilities formotivating our students.
3. TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER MATERIALS, AREUSED FOR MOTIVATING OUR STUDENTS..
4. ENCOUNTERED AND STUDENTS INVOLVED FORTHE TECHNOLOGY.Some advantages and disadvantages to use the electronic papers and other advanced technology, some times it benefits or give problems while we using them, because it involve all skills, or it became as a risk to fall stopping their process. Also, it has the intention help the or tutors whose want to teach English language and want to be involved for the technology.
5. ACCORDING, VICTORIA MUEHLEISEN Victoria Muehleisen also analyze that. The Projects Using the Internet in the classroom teaching English became a good tool, that improve all abilities, for motivating each one. The author strongly advocates that using Internet in foreign language as learning became in the best way to teach, because the learner who use a computer “internet’’ delivers a strong intrinsic motivation for learning the foreign language. It involved of our students in a real context.
6. THE VIRTUAL TECHNOLOGY IS USED TO TEACH THEPEOPLE, IMPROVING YOUR LEVEL.
7. INTERNET USED SUCH THE BIGGEST TOOLFOR MOTIVATING THE STUDENTS..
8. THE COMPUTER AS COMPETENCE TO DEVELOP ALLSKILLS, APPLY FOR MOTIVATING THE LEARNERS.