1. Green TeaInc.“Good for you, Good forthe Planet”
2. Mission Statement Mission: To provide consumers with a healthy, organic product, community setting, and to leave no negative impact on the environment. Vision: To pioneer and encourage a world of entirely green business. Values: We value saving the environment, creating a sense of community, creating a desirable work environment and transforming business values.
3. What the future will look like Environmental concerns- All natural resources have been depleted, which is the reason for the new global environmental hyper-awareness. Elderly population booming High density urban populations International interest among young people
4. Laws and Regulations Non Discrimination Laws (Title VII) Green Socio-Political Pressure Follow Regional Wage Laws
5. Where our company fits inBusiness plan: Convenience service: people in urban setting are busy, first floor is dedicated to over the counter tea sales. Home brew products: sell packaged tea leaves Traditional tea demonstrations/ seminars upstairs
6. Principles Environmental sustainability Cultural education Ethical practices Customer service
7. How we are Green It is essential that our company be at the forefront of the green movement. With the advances in farming technology, farming is now much more efficient and productive. Our farms will use compost made from the waste from all of the stores. All cups, tops, straws and other supplies will be fully compostable. (These sorts of products will have been perfected by 2031, so that their decomposition is accelerated.) Buildings will be made from recycled materials Everything that is thrown out or wasted is put into the onsite waste converter. This converter releases gases and chemicals in order to make energy.
8. Healthy Natural , organic tea Has better health benefits than coffee Never use preservatives or additives
9. Cultural Education Teachcustomers how to make and prepare tea upstairs Cultural demonstration for visitors
10. Ethical practices We treat our employees , our customers, and the environment with the upmost respect We follow all international policies in regards to employment We pay fair wages to all individuals We don’t discriminate against any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or skin color.
11. Customer service Treat all of our customers like family Customer rewards program Customers get to choose their tea server
12. Locations: Seattle, Portland, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Austin, SanFrancisco, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, Vancouver,Shang hi, Beijing, Hong Kong, Xi An, Cheng Du
13. Organization Structure Board of Directors CEO COO CFOEast Coast West Coast USA Central USA Southern USA China USARegional Regional Regional Regional RegionalManager Manager Manager Manager Manager Store Store Store Store StoreManager Manager Manager Manager Manager
14. Store Organization Divided : manager and 2 teams- One on each floor- Team 1: bottom floor (café style, atmosphere over the counter sales)- Team 2: top floor (actual ceremony, private rooms)- Both teams trained in tea ceremony
16. Training Week long training program named Tea UniversityLearn:  Health benefits of tea  How to do tea ceremony  How to use waste recycling technology  Cash register  Customer service  Zero tolerance for harassment
17. Employee Benefits Employee Loyalty benefits- longer you work, higher pay 50% off store merchandise Paid by the hour, start at minimum wage Health benefits 401K/ Retirement funds
18. Styles of Leadership Open book company Corporate makes the decisions in order to maintain consistency Annual company evaluation survey for employees to fill out Annual employee performance evaluation