1. EXPLORE THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION WITH JEZRA TRAVEL THE HASHEMITE KINGDOM OF JORDAN F D wh °–h ° Wf R ¯ °– h 2013 ¯ ¾hw! 8—15 f – ¾ 2013 : f df ţ ½f° € f- ¯f ½–f¯¾ P.O. Box 63 Wadi Musa 71810 Jordan Phone: +962 32155799 - Fax: +962 32155798 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Website: www.jezratravel.com
2. F D M ¾hw¾ 20138 August 2013—Day 1: Ammanarrival at QAI airport, our airport representative will be waiting for you with a name sign and willorganize and pay the visa fee for you. The airport rep will walk with you through customs and tothe luggage hall and will bring you to the car representative at the arrival hall. The car representa-tive waits for you in the arrival hall with a name sign. After a small procedure you can drive to yourhotel in Amman for overnight. Overnight at the 3* Larsa Hotel in Amman, based on a double/twinroom.Driving in Amman can be quite hectic. If you prefer we could include transfers with car and driverfor day 1 day 2. Contact us for more information.9 August 2013—Day 2: Amman9.00 AM start a city tour in Amman, you can arrange the entry fee tickets by yourself. Visit theCitadel with great views over the City and the Roman theatre; in case you have time left you candrive north to visit the Old Roman City Jerash, its 1 hour drive to Jerash. After that you can continueto Ajlun to visit the castle and the nature reserve, you can arrange the entry fee tickets by yourselfIn the afternoon drive back to Amman for the overnight. Overnight at the 3* Larsa Hotel in Am-man, based on a double/twin room.Lunch Dinner options: Fahkr el Din (Lebanese) Romero (Italian), Tawaheen (Arabic).Um Khalil Lebanese restaurant in Jerash
3. F D M ¾hw¾ 201310 August 2013—Day 3: Amman—Madaba—Mt. Nebo—Karak—Little Petra—Petra9.00 Am check out with your luggage, then drive south via the scenic Kings Highway to Madaba tovisit the St. George Church with its famous mosaicp map.Continue to Mt. Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. Drive on to Karak to visit theimmense Crusaders Castle. Time permitting you could also visit Little Petra before driving on toyour hotel for overnight.Overnight at the 3* Petra Palace Hotel in Petra, based on a double/twinroom.Lunch tips: Kerak Rest House or Haret Jdoudna in Madaba11 August 2013—Day 4: PetraWalk to the visitor centre of Petra to visit one of the most famous Jordan attractions Petra; you canarrange your own entry fee tickets via the ticket office at the visitor center. Then you can start yourtour to Petra. Enjoy the Siq, Treasury, Street of Façades, the Amphitheatre etc. There are also teaand coffee stops and nice souvenirs shops and 2 restaurants at the end of the colonnaded street,there is so much to see, it all depends on your wishes how far and how long to walk this day.Optional: you can have the lunch at the Basin Restaurant at the end of the colonnaded street inPetra if you would like we can book that for you.Dinner suggestions: Red Cave, Sun City, Al Qantarah (all local restaurants, no alcohol).Overnight at the 3* Petra Palace Hotel in Petra, based on a double/twin room.
4. F D M ¾hw¾ 201312 August 2013—Day 5: Petra—Wadi RumSecond day to explore Petra. Today you could climb up to the High Place of Sacrifice and/or to theMonastery. Also dont forget the Royal Tombs!Late afternoon drive to Wadi Rum. Our contact person will be waiting for you at the visitor centerof Wadi Rum, he will arrange the entry fee tickets of the protected area of Wadi Rum for you, andthen he will take you to Rum Village to park your car. Upon arrival to Wadi Rum Village you coulddecide if you would like to enjoy a short camel ride or transfer directly by jeep to the campsite.Enjoy the night under the sky where you can see the meteors one by one shooting by! You couldtake a mattress and put this outside and lay down under this beautiful scenery!Overnight at the Authentic Bedouin camp, 12 kilometers into the protected area of Wadi Rum, in-cluding dinner and breakfast. Tonight you’ll see a lot of falling stars! During the meteor shower you’ll find up to 60 meteors per hour!13 August 2013—Day 6: Wadi RumAt 10.00 am start your jeep tour through the protected area of Wadi Rum. Explore this beautifuldesert with the beautiful red sand and rock formations. When you are hungry your driver will pre-pare for you a fresh barbeque lunch. Enjoy a traditional cup of Bedouin tea before continuing withyour jeep tour. End the tour at the campsite.Fresh up and make yourself ready for the second night of watching the beautiful meteor showercoming by. You will be here during the peak nights of the meteor shower so big chance you will seemany meteors flying by!Overnight at the Authentic Bedouin camp, 12 kilometers into the protected area of Wadi Rum, in-cluding dinner and breakfast
5. F D M ¾hw¾ 201314 August 2013—Day 7: Wadi Rum—Dead Sea—MadabaAfter breakfast you will be taken back by jeep to Wadi Rum Village where you parked your rentalcar. Drive to the Dead Sea, lowest point on the earths surface for day entrance and lunch. Float inthe salty waters and try out the famous healing mud. Late afternoon continue to Madaba for over-night.Overnight at the 3* Mariam Hotel in Madaba ,including breakfastTonight call the car representative to arrange the car drop off, his number will be mentioned later inthe voucher .15 August 2013—Day 8: Madaba—Queen Alia International Airport AmmanDepending on you departure via the airport (40 minutes drive from Madaba to the airport). Dropoff the rental car at the airport to our car representative.2 hours before your flight you have to check in to the airport. Fly Drive Meteor Shower promotion Jordan via Jezra Travel! Price indication valid – August 2013 8 days, 7 nights Rental car all accommodation included // entry fee tickets flight are NOT included Based on 2 persons: 643,00 JOD per person / 909,00 USD per person (The price in JOD and USD is guaranteed and in a fixed exchange rate with each other: 1 USD = 0.708 JOD)
6. F D M ¾hw¾ 2013The price includes: (The price is based on the use of 1 w° b ¯; no reservations have beenmade yet and they depend on f ffb )Day 1: Meet and greet at Amman airport with representative for individual visa and assistance from arrival via customs and luggage to the arrivals hall and meet the car representative, visa costs included.Day 1 – 8: Rent a car for 8 days Nissan Sunny (automatic or gear) with AC, free mileage and insurance, including pick up and drop off with representative at the first day in the airport in Amman and the last day at the airport.** **: If you prefer to have a car and driver on the day/ night of arrival from the airport to the hotel and for day 2 this is no problem just let us know then we can amend the price and program. Then the rental car will be delivered at the hotel on day 3.Day 1 2: 2 Overnights at the 3* Larsa Hotel in Amman, including breakfastDay 2: Visit Citadel and the Roman Theatre in Amman, ° € ck¾ f w° x½°¾Day 2: Visit the old city of Jerash, ° € ck¾ f w° x½°¾Day 2: Visit the castle of Ajlun, ° € ck¾ f w° x½°¾Day 3: Visit Mount Nebo and the St. George Church in Madaba, ° € f w° x½°¾Day 3: Visit the Crusader Castle in Karak, ° € ck¾ f w° x½°¾Day 3 4: 2 Overnights at the 3* Petra Palace Hotel in Petra, including breakfastDay 4 5: Visit Petra, ° € ck¾ f w° x½°¾Day 6: Half day jeep tour in the protected area of Wadi Rum, including entry fee tickets and lunch.Day 5 6: 2 Overnights at the Authentic Bedouin Camp in the protected area of Wadi Rum, including dinner and breakfast. During the peak nights of the meteor shower.Day 7: 1 Overnight at the 3* Mariam Hotel in Madaba, including breakfastDay 8: Departure to the Queen Alia International airport in Amman. General route description to booked accommodation Documentation for you trip such as vouchers for the hotels and extra information about Jordan. Organisation fee Jezra Travel liability insurance. Part of our profit will be donated to a good cause in the village Taybet to a centre for disabled children, named: South Taybet Society for the disabled. So thank you for booking with us and supporting our local communityNOT included in this price:• Airfare• All meals not mentioned in the program• All other consumptions not mentioned in the program• All entrée fees of touristy sites in Jordan, see the price list attached• Tips for guides, drivers, restaurants, etc.• Travel insuranceOptional:Private guide at Petra 50 JD for a guidePetra by Night (only on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) 12 JD per person1.5/2.5 hrs horse ride with Rami around the mountains in Petra 30/50 JD per person10.00 -15.00 horse tour in the mountains around Petra with BBQ lunch 75 JD per personVisit to the local Hammam in Wadi Musa (Petra) 20 JD per personPetra Kitchen, cooking with locals, 3 course meal including drinks: 35 JD per personHalf an hour camel ride from Rum Village to Lawrence spring in Wadi Rum 12 JD per person1.5 hrs camel ride from Rum Village to Lawrence spring and Khazali canyon 25 JD per person3 hrs camel ride from Rum Village to the Bedouin camp in the protected area 35 JD per personBalloon flight at Wadi Rum for an hour and 15 min 130 JOD for the tour Our General Terms apply on the offer mentioned above Jezra Travel cannot be held responsible if the government decides to increase: Salestax, fee entry tickets and fuel. In this case it will be charged to the client with the final invoice