For our first cut feedback, our group had created a questionnaire for our audience to answer. The questions consisted of1) Do you think the music fits in with our trailer?2) Do you think text or questions should be added to our trailer?3) Write 3 things you like about our trailer.4) Write 3 things we can improve on.5) What do you think is happening in the trailer? What’s the storyline?
1) DO you think the music fits in with our trailer? Why?The overall answers we had got from question 1 was that our music fit in really well, verbal feedback had informed us that its the music that makes our trailer scary.
2) Do you think text should be added to our trailer?We had mixed feedback for question 2, as some of our audience thought that there should be a direct question to the audience to intrigue them more. However others thought that our trailer was clear and spooky enough due to our music that text was unneccary.
3) Write 3 things you like about our trailer.The main areas which our audience enjoyed was the soundtrack, the fast editing between shots, the good acting and also the flashbacks to the party scenes.
4) Write 3 things you think we can improve on.Some of our feedback commented on one of the screams our actresses’ does as they claimed that it gave away too much of the story, also, the area where our killer cuts closer and closer to the tree where our actress Maya is standing behind
5) What do you think is happening in the trailer?Every piece of audience feedback fully understood our trailers storyline, which is very good and effective for us as nothing needs to be made clearer.