1. -iTunes was released January 9th2001.-It’s developers are Apple Inc. By Jessica Hodson
2. are you a TECHNIC AL or TECHNICAL NON- person?.. .
3. iTunes. iTunes is an application that you don’t have to pay for. You can listen to music and watch film on your computer. You can buy any song from any singer and either buy a film or rent a film for a certain amount of time. You can but TV shows to watch and loads of games. You can give iTunes gift cards.
4. iCloud. iCloud is a new feature that is apart of iTunes. With iCloud the music you buy will be on every iPod and Apple computer you own. You can look at all the songs you’ve bought.
5. Home Sharing. Home Sharing lets you watch films you’ve bought on your TV. You can also listen to music on a stereo.
6. iTunes. iTunes is a free application. It lets you organize and play music and watch videos on your computer. Millions of songs from any artist, album, or genre. Browse movies to buy or rent. Download TV shows in high definition. Over 500,000 apps and games. More than 150,000 free audio and video podcasts. Buy audio-books. You can give iTunes gift card. Millions of high-quality, DRM-free songs on the iTunes Store. iTunes recommends music based on what you already like.
7. iCloud.With iCloud, the music, apps, and books you purchaseautomatically appear on all your apple devices. Onceyou buy a song, TV show, app, or book, you can viewyour purchase history from any of your devices andwirelessly download what you want from iCloud.You can have your new music, app, and book purchasesautomaticallydownloaded to yourdevices over Wi-Fi or 3G.1.
8. Home Sharing.You can transfer music, movies, and TV shows to up to fiveauthorized computers in your home. Browse the iTuneslibrary on each computer and import your favourites. Youcan watch or listen to it all to any of your Apple devicesover Wi-Fi, or stream music directly to third-party AirPlay-enabled speakers, AV receivers, and stereo systems. You cancontrol your music wirelessly with Remote, a freeapplication for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It letsyou do things like control thevolume for eachAirPlay-enabled device.
9. Air-Play. AirPlay does more than just stream your music to external speakers. It streams information about your music, too. Song titles, artists, album names, elapsed and remaining time, and album artwork all appear on AirPlay-enabled speakers with graphical displays.