Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Request to remark
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Request to remark

2,457

Published on

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
2,457
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation UCTITechnology Park MalaysiaBulit Jalil,57000 Kuala Lumpur.Dear Admin,LETTER FOR REQUEST TO REMARKAs mentioned for the letter, we are student from the intake of UC2F1101-BM-IBM-HRM-AFto request to remark our exam papers for 1st semester as below: I. CT053-3.5-2-MISO (Managing Information System in Organisations delivered by lec. Jan Wong Joon Kit) II. BM028-3.5-2-MCV (Managing Customer Value delivered by lec. Cynthia Mala Paul Dorairaj) III. BM011-3.5-2-ECOM (Electronic Commerce delivered by lec. Aw Yoke Cheng) IV. BM036-3.5-2-ODIL (Organisational Dilemmas delivered by lec. Darlene John)With the reasons of: 1. First of all, we felt the inequality in the marking grades, the fluctuations were too much differences. 2. Secondly, the assignment and exam questions given in ECOM tends to favour the IT students than Business students, and so do for MISO. 3. As for MCV and ODIL, the lecturers were all the way rushing to finish the modules and treated us unfair. 4. We are definitely not satisfied with the result we got for these modules.Hereby we would like to ask the administration and management of APIIT UCTI to considerthese issues that we had faced in our study that affected us emotionally. Together with thisletter, we had gotten the signatures of 95% from the class agreed to request for the changes tobe made. The remaining 5% are those who are satisfies with their result and also includesthose who just transferred to our class.For further details, please do message our class representative Ms. Chan by email(jessicallison_ccm90@hotmail.com). Thank you for your time.Your sincerely(UC2F1101-BM-IBM-AF-HRM)

×