1. Jack's Frozen
2. Insightful Integrated Multimedia
Relevant, Respectful and Timely
Print. Digital. TV. Social Media. Radio. Streetcorner.
3. Jennifer Dineen
Runner. Cheesecake connoisseur. Occasional Guitar Hero
rockstar. Foursquare mayor of Chipotle.
Aspiring account planner. Dream account: Oreo. Favorite
campaign: Oreo "Daily Twist" by DraftFCB.
Specializations: Planning and strategy.
4. Taylor Harvey
I’m a New Jersey transplant who is developing a severe cheese curd
dependency here in Wisconsin’s capitol city. An aspiring journalist, I spent the
past four years in The Daily Cardinal’s newsroom, and I’m now an intern for
Isthmus & a desk editor at The Madison Commons. I love a good book, The
New York Times, South Africa & the beach.
5. Gemma Wilson
• Digital design
• Web marketing
• Social media
• Event planning
Account Manager/ Creative Director
Recovering couch potato
Animal lover OBSESSED!!!
"All the world is a stage."
UW School of Journalism &
Mass Communication - JBA
certificate in Digital Studies
6. Jack's Frozen Pizza
Icon of the Midwest
1960 - Little Chute, Wisconsin
Still made in WI
Real Wisconsin cheese
Jack's Naturally Rising
Jack's Half and Half
7. Key Insights
- Percentage of households consuming frozen brands increased from 62
to 66% between 2007-2009, but decreased 2.9% between 2010-2011
- A market analysis ranked Jack's Original 6th out of 10 frozen pizza
brands in terms of sales in 2012
- Frozen pizza industry is projected to grow as demand for convenient
- Jack's is at least $2 cheaper than most competitors
- Jack's 100% real Wisconsin cheese sets it apart from many
- High levels of brand devotion
- Strong Midwest following
- Until recently, indicated "best" of cheap
- Steadying economy = lower frozen pizza
- Simpler, lower-quality ingredients than
- Recent issues with quality control
- Low cost and bulk packaging
- Palermo's Pizza offering similar bulk
- Trend towards gourmet pizzas
9. Print Advertisements
12. Pizza Party
13. Billboards and
"Follow the Good Stuff"
15. Grocery Store Installation
(message on freezer case)
16. Online Banner
"Catch the Savings"
17. Engagement with
18. Radio Advertisements
"Jack's Pizza is a Classic"
19. Jackety Jack's
To the tune of Yakety Yak by The
Jack’s Frozen Pizza is the best.
We taste much better than the rest
Made with cheese that will impress
Cuz we come straight from the Midwest.
Is the Best.
You're comin home real late at night,
and you're searchin for a bite,
you know Jack’s Pizza is the best
ready in 10 minutes or less
Is the Best.
20. Do You Love Meat?
To the tune of "Do You Love Me?" by The
Do you love meat?
(on your frozen pizza)
Do you love cheese?
(real Wisconsin cheese-ah)
Do you love pizza?
(Do you love it?)
Why don’t you buy Jack’s (Jack’s) (Jack’s)
Jack’s Frozen Pizza!
(The Works, The Works)
Try ‘em all baby
(Supreme’s a dream)
When I run out, they go crazy
(Half & Half)
Why don’t you run and go get some Jack’s.
21. Jack's Pepperoni
To the tune of Larry William's "Bony
My favorite pizza is Jack’s Pepperoni,
Stacked with meat, this pizza’s no
20 minutes 'til it's ready once the oven
I better make another 'cause it's already
If you love meat, and you love cheese,
You’re in luck - Jack’s has these,
Now family dinners are a breeze
"Protect Your Home From Hunger"
23. Severe Hunger Alert
24. Breaking News: Wife/mother explodes, could have
been prevented with Jack's Pizza purchase