Reminders on how to be effective during training
• Maintain a comfortable classroom environment
• Provide positive feedback for participation
• Use positive reinforcement phrases (“good”, “great”, “excellent,” etc…)
• Praise learners frequently
• Create opportunities for participants to apply their learning
• Give clear directions for exercises and activities
• Give directions verbally and visually
Provide a visual aid so participants can refer back to it during the exercise
• Manage your class time
• Establish ground rules for your training class
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.