What are infographics?
On Dave Gray’s Blog Communication Nation, he explains :
1. It’s a visual explanation that helps you more easily
understand, find or do something.
2. It’s visual, and when necessary, integrates words and
pictures in a fluid, dynamic way.
3. It stands alone and is completely self-explanatory.
4. It reveals information that was formerly hidden or
5. It makes possible faster, more consistent understanding.
6. It’s universally understandable.
Why should you use
• People connect with visual aids better
than written work.
• It creates an easier understanding.
How do you use
• Make it very simple. To many pictures will
• Make sure your facts are very well
• Infographics are like essay in pictures. Be
sure of the motive behind the information.
• Always include a URL
Ideas for using Infographics
• Flow Charts
• Size Diagrams