2. 5 simple LESSONS corporate should learn from coworking.
3. Back to theROOTS
4. 1. The heart of a company is itsability to mobilize energies toward a certain goal
5. 150 years later, why go to work in an office/plant/factory ?1. Thats where the machines are.2. Thats where the items I need to work on are.3. The boss needs to keep tabs on my productivity.4. There are important meetings to go to.5. Its a source of energy.6. The people I collaborate with all day are there.7. I need someplace to go.
6. « !" #r$%&#&($) ﬃ+" b,&)%&(-, $. f #%$/, &. #0" &(0"r&#$(+" f $( )% r"$)&#/ »
7. " If we were starting this whole office thing today, itsinconceivable wed pay the rent/time/commutingcost to get what we get ” Seth Godin
8. 2. People need someplace to go
9. ? What can we offer that EMPLOYEES can’t find elsewhere1.  A community that will bounce oﬀ your ideas or simply share some coﬀee2.  A sense of energy and collaboration3.  Meeting rooms to meet clients4.  Shared resources (printers, books, broadband, couches...)5.  An identity
11. 3. Employees are not the company’s property
12. Fr1EMPLOYEES #PARTNERS
14. From PYRAMIDAL toHORIZONTAL
15. What brings people TOGETHER incoworking spaces ?
16. The vision is the cement
17. 5. Be faithful to your partners
18. The Dark Sideof INDEPENDENCE
19. Don’t use MERCENARIES
20. 1. The heart of a company is itsability to mobilize energies toward a certain goal2. People need someplace to go3. Employees are not the company’s property4. Have a Vision5. Be faithful to your partners
21. find PEOPLEfind a SPACEthen the rest will come…