Be the first to like this
Are you confused about the differences between profiles and pages, friend lists and interest lists, and timelines and tickers? Do you want to learn more about advertising, application blocking, and page administrative roles? Whether you are using Facebook to promote your business or interact with friends and family, there is something for everyone in this intermediate class. Prerequisite: Facebook Part 1 or comparable knowledge.
• Understand the similarities and differences between Facebook profiles and pages.
• Discuss friend and interest lists.
• Learn key terms and specific features between Facebook profiles and pages.
• Understand page administrative roles, settings and user interface.
• Discuss Facebook advertising and promotion tactics.
• Look at businesses that are successfully using Facebook.