Be the first to like this
Integration Maturity Levels
We propose the Integration Maturity Levels as a tool for describing test levels and complexity.
The testing teams can use this tool for:
• defining what "Done" means for a story at the end of an iteration i.e. what is the expected level of quality characteristic that a product feature should have reached (which means tests for this level shall pass and critical / major issues shall be resolved)
• having a common definition between functional teams (from management, architects, developers to testers) of level of integration that we should go through for achieving a good feature quality.
• elaborating and describing the test strategy along iterations
• letting testers have a checklist to review their test plan and challenge its diversity and coverage.
• letting testers being able to report progress on integration not only with figures / metrics but also with a qualitative assessment of “feature quality” and what has been the testing effort and what is the remaining effort of integration.