4. From the screen above, you can search a book by: <ul><li>Key Word </li></ul><ul><li>Title </li></ul><ul><li>Author </li></ul><ul><li>Subject </li></ul><ul><li>Series </li></ul><ul><li>Call Number </li></ul><ul><li>Power Search </li></ul>
5. For example, if you type the title “Grief Girl” in the search box, and then click on the “Title” icon.
6. The highlighted title is the book you are looking for. You can also find the Author, Call number and the Status of this book on this page.
7. Click on the title, you can find the detailed information about this book on this screen. You can click on “Add to Bookbag” to save your search.
8. When you finish your search, you can click on the Bookbag icon on the top of the screen to retrieve your search result. You can then edit your search result and print out a copy.
9. Congratulations!!! Now with the Call number and other information, you are ready to locate your books.
10. Thanks for using Library Card Catalog! <ul><li>"The road to knowledge begins with the turn of the page." Anonymous </li></ul>