2. Once there was a little rabbit. His name was Bunny
3. Bunny loved to run, jump and play but most of all he loved to eat carrots. I love carrots!
4. Bunny lived in a wonderful forest with bunches of trees and flowers.
5. ? ? ? Blah Blah Organism One day Bunny heard his dad, Papa Rabbit, talking about an organism.
6. So he asked his dad… What’s an organism.
7. And Papa Rabbit said… You see bunny an organism is anything that’s living.
8. Am I an organism?
9. So he told him… Well, organisms must be able to do four special things
10. “ First, organisms are made of DNA.” “ What’s that?” “ It’s a code that decides what we look like, act like and even what we like to eat.” “ So DNA explains why I love carrots!”
11. “ Organisms also have to be able to have babies.” explained Papa Rabbit Organisms must be able to have babies
12. “ Rabbits have babies.” said Little Bunny. “ Like me, I was a baby.” Rabbits can have babies
14. “ Organisms grow and develop too.” “ I’m growing!” “You certainly are!” “ But wait, what’s the difference between growth and development?”
15. “ Development is all the changes you go through in your life, not just how big you grow, but what you learn and things like that.”
16. Last, organisms must be able to react. Well what's that? Adapting is reacting to things in our environment. Like because foxes are our predators so we can run from them. When I see a fox I can run.