Crystal meth , also known as methamphetamine , is a powder or crystalline form. Crystal methamphetamine is a powerful and extremely addictive man-made stimulant. It is colorless and odorless. IT has long lasting effects
Brain damage , stroke or death. Weight loss, tooth decay and cracked teeth also known as ( “Meth Mouth”), hallucinations, sores on the body from picking at skin, and (an abnormal skin sensation akin to “bugs crawling on skin”).
It is made of highly volatile, toxic substances melded in a variety of combinations that are never exactly the same. It can be produced very easily and cheaply by buying ingredients from local hardware stores and pharmacies, making the drug easy to make Ingredients include ephedrine (from over-the counter cold medicine), ether, battery acid, insecticides, solvents, and lye. There is no quality control on this product.
Crystal meth can be produced by many different dangerous things . Mostly because there toxic. And because it releases poisonous , and flammable gases in the air….it can be hard business . Many of the items you can find in your household. It is very cheap , easy , and simple to make.
This is a picture of what crystal meth can do to you over years of use. Do to self harm such as : picking , scratching , and poking of skin . Plucking eye brows till they bleed , cutting yourself ….ect.