Metals They are materials characterized for being good drivers of the heat and the electricity, have high density, and are solid in normal temperatures. There are three types: Steel Aluminium Cooper
Wood <ul><li>Its presence is diminishing, but it is a common material in roofing, doors, windows and wall covering and flooring. </li></ul>
Plastics The use of plastic is increasing in the construction. They are found in water pipes, electrical wiring, electrical insulation and cladding windows, etc.
Glass They are used in many types of windows, doors, decorations, fences, etc.
Construction of a building The construction of a building is a long and complex process involving several stages, employs large numbers of materials and involves the work of a large group of professionals.
Preparation of the ground Consists in organizing the ground for the construction, through demolition, overburden and leveling. Bulldozer Crushing
Grounding There is the placing of the elements that form the base of the building. They are all made of concrete. Types: Footings Foundation piles Mat foundations
Structures Consist of the construction of slabs and pillars. Pillars Beams Vaults
Covering of Water It is the placement of the roof of a building. Tiles Slate Sheet Fibrocement
Siding <ul>They are exterior walls of buildings. </ul>
Flooring and Cloisonne Flooring: consists of the construction of floors inside the building . Cloisonne: involves the placement of interior walls of the building. Cloisonne Flooring
Finishes Exterior finishes: they are applied with stones, mortars and paints. Interior finishes: plaster is applied on all walls and performs painting and interior carpentry. Exterior finishes Interior finishes
Other Installations <ul><li>There are 6 main installations:
- Plumbing: Set of tubes that carries and distributes the water.
- Heating: Set of devices designed to heat a house or a room.
- Air conditioning: climate conditioning of a room.
- Electrical Installation: is to adapt the building for it can use electricity.
- Alarm and Reception: serve to alert the around that you're being robbed.
- Communications: consist of installing the telephone, television and the radio to use them as communications mediums. </li></ul>